Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome Gorgeous!

Welcome to Makeup For All, my personal repository of makeup, skincare and general life information (more the former than the latter).

I am writing this blog for one reason and one reason only - because I love makeup and even more than that, I love helping people learn about makeup without feeling intimidated or stupid.

On any given night I am reading about the new MAC collection, watching YouTube videos on the best new eye shadow palette or hiding away in my makeup room experimenting. Do I understand that, that is slightly strange to most people?  ABSOLUTELY!

However, makeup is my passion and I hope that the knowledge I have accumulated can be a resource to help you understand how fun makeup can be - no matter how much you wear.

So, if your looking for a place of substance and contemplation - then you should probably Google the Dalai Lama.  However, if you want to find the best bronzer I am the girl for you :)

Welcome to Makeup For All - pull up a chair and some lipstick and we will get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment